Reverse Osmosis Filter USTM 5 is a modern five-stage reverse osmosis system. Its compact size makes it possible to install it even in the smallest cabinet under the sink. The system enables obtaining clean water with virtually zero content of other substances and GH and KH hardness values close to zero. Thanks to this, it can be used as a starting material for the preparation of the environment in the breeding of most species of fish and plants, both in marine and freshwater aquariums. The water from the RO filter should be mineralized with mineralizers and adjusted to the requirements of plants and fish.
It is most often installed in a cupboard under the kitchen sink or next to a washing machine. Thanks to this, it provides constant access to clean water.
- Complete filtration system
- 3 EMI 10 “bodies for pre-inserts
- Mounting plate
- 10 “PS20 and PS5 foam inserts
- 10 “BL carbon cartridge
- L-GAC-Q final cartridge
- RO TLC75 ECO USTM membrane (TLC 75 A)
- 1/2 “water connection (can be replaced with 3/8” or 3/4 “)
- White hose 1/4 “RO 3 meters
- Ball valve with RO hose outlet
- Body key 10 “
- Other models of filters are available here.