Reverse Osmosis Filter USTM 3 is a modern, three-stage osmotic filter dedicated to aquarium purposes. It is equipped with two linear inserts and a RO membrane.
The system allows obtaining pure water with virtually zero content of other substances and GH, KH hardness close to zero. Thanks to this, it can be used as a starting material for environmental preparation in breeding most species of fish and plants, both in marine and freshwater aquariums.
What is included?
- Complete filtration system
- Mounting plate
- USTM L-GAC and L-PS sediment and carbon linear insert
- RO 75 GPD USTM TLC75 membrane
- Water connection 1/2 “(can be replaced with 3/8” or 3/4 “)
- White hose 1/4 “RO 3 meters
- Other models of filters are available here.