The Twinstar CO2 Diffusor is made out of acryl and is, therefore, not prone to breakage. The diffusers function extremely efficiently because their special membrane technology allows a very fine CO2 atomization. The membrane is not located inside the diffuser, as is usually the case, but on top of its body. The advantage is that the CO2 bubbles are able to stream out of all the membrane’s pores, on top as well as on its sides. Hereby, the diffusor provides the best possible carbon fertilization in a planted aquarium.
In addition, they are equipped with clear suction cups and fit all commercially available 4/6 mm CO2 tubes.
- Made of acryl, less fragile than glass
- With a high-quality ceramic membrane
- Very fine CO2 atomization
- Suitable for standard 4/6 mm hose
- A transparent suction cup included
- Available in three different sizes.