The Aquarium Test Kit JBL Testlab enables precise measurements of the most important values such as pH values, carbonate hardness, total hardness, phosphates, nitrites, nitrates, iron, silicate and ammonium/ammonia
The goal of every aquarist is to create a healthy aquarium with almost natural conditions, but for this to happen, the water must have the right parameters, which vary depending on the fish and plants in the tank.
It is also important that the water is not contaminated with unwanted substances, even if it is crystal clear, it may contain substances that are deadly to fish or cause algae growth.
For the safety and health of the aquarium, it is important to regularly check and adjust the water parameters. Using the JBL ProAquaTest Lab kit, you can determine the most important water parameters and check it for the presence of hazardous substances.
Precise determination of the following values:
- The acidity of the water ranges from 3.0 to 10
- The acidity of the water ranges from 6.0 to 7.6
- The acidity of the water ranges from 7.4 to 9.0
- Determination of the oxygen content
- Determination of the carbon dioxide content for impressive plant growth
- Determination of total hardness
- Water pH stability (carbonate hardness)
- Determination of the phosphate content
- Non-toxic ammonium reading, determination of toxic ammonia from table
- Identification of nitrite that is toxic to fish
- Determination of the nitrate content
- Determination of iron content for fertilization control
- Determining the copper content as the cause of fish dying
- Determining the content of silicates as the cause of algae
There are no reviews yet.