Available in 5kg bags
* Optimal natural substrate ready-to-use for aquatic flora and fauna.
* Available in normal 2-5mm..
* Active substrate that lowers and buffers the pH.
Stop Time: Extreme long-term use of +10 years
- Designed to deliver top performance in long-term planted displays.
- 3 natural substrate shades with bio-filtering function.
- Available in normal 2-5mm and fine grain 0,1-2mm.
- Optimal natural substrate ready-to-use for aquatic flora and fauna.
- Ultra-rich soil for plants with the complete nutrient supply of macro and microelements.
- Extremely rich in Potassium, Iron, Humic, and Fulvic acids.
- Bio-filtering function for enhanced microbial colonization.
- The active substrate lowers and buffers the pH.
- Clearwater without discoloring effect.
- Natural binding of harmful substances.
- It doesn’t crumble in the long run.
- Designed for any water depth, including deep public aquariums.
- Extreme long-term use +10 years.
The bio-active porous volcanic substrate with long-term nutrient content for plants:
- 100% natural volcanic substrate with long-term nutrient content: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc, Boron, Copper, Nickel, Chromium, Selenium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Cobalt, Fluorine, Iodine, Vanadium
- Ready to use soil, do not rinse the soil.
- Spread the substrate evenly in a tank.
- Wet the soil and proceed with the planting.
- Fine-grain version can be added on top of the normal grain version for optimal easy planting of small foreground plants.
- Pour water gently on top of a hard surface to avoid upsetting the planted soil.
- During the initial setup period, the aquarium water may turn cloudy.
- Turn on the filter and cloudiness should disappear in a few hours.