The Co2 Reductor Standard Invitial offers a complete and simple solution for supplying CO2 to your aquarium. High-quality components ensure long trouble-free operation and safe use. The CO2 valve is delivered already assembled, so there will be no problems with its installation – just screw the bubble counter and connect it to the cylinder. Of course, there are detailed instructions inside the package.
How To connect the Co2 Reductor Standard Invitial system:
- Screw the reductor valve to the cylinder
- Tighten the nut using the wrench provided in the package
- Open the needle valve to protect the pressure gauge
- Open the cylinder
- Fill the bubble counter 2/3 with water
- Screw the bubble counter onto the reducing valve
- Connect the hose with accessories
- Set the desired number of bubbles with the needle valve
- Reductors also available with electrovalve and duo versions.
There are no reviews yet.