The Co2 Reductor Pro Duo Invitial offers a complete and simple solution for supplying two aquariums with CO2. High-quality components ensure long trouble-free operation and safe use. The Pro Duo reductor comes with electrovalve that allows you to switch off gas overnight.
The CO2 set is delivered already assembled, so there will be no problems with its installation – just screw in the bubble counter and connect it to the cylinder. Of course, there are detailed instructions inside the package.
How To connect the Co2 Reductor Pro Duo Invitial system:
- Screw the reductor valve to the cylinder
- Tighten with the wrench provided in the package
- Connect power to the solenoid
- Connect to mains 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Open the needle valve to protect the pressure gauge
- Open the cylinder
- Fill the bubble counter 2/3 with water
- Screw the bubble counter onto the reductor valve
- Connect the hose with accessories
- Set the required number of bubbles with the needle valve
- Reductors also available without electrovale and single versions.