The Co2 Duo Set Standard offers a complete and simple solution for supplying two aquariums with CO2. High-quality components ensure long trouble-free operation and safe use. The CO2 set is delivered already assembled, so there will be no problems with its installation – just screw in the bubble counter and connect it to the cylinder. Of course, there are detailed instructions inside the package.
The set includes a few accessories:
- Glass diffuser – the diffuser ensures the best possible dissolution of the supplied carbon dioxide in water and thus easier delivery to the plants without major losses. The CO2 flows through a tube from the cylinder into the aquarium where the diffuser is placed. The finer the bubbles, the better the solubility. The diffuser ensures the production of fine air bubbles.
- Drop checker with indicator liquid – the drop checker constantly monitors the current pH level in the water, thanks to which it helps to regulate the amount of gas dispensed using color coding. If the liquid inside is yellow, it means there is too much CO2 in the water and it should be subtracted, if it is blue, more CO2 should be added. The green color is optimal. The amount of CO2 in the kit can be set once, no need to adjust it every day.
- Co2 Cylinder. Each cylinder has a 10-year certificate for the entire EU and can be easily filled at any CO2 refill plant. Valve W21.8.
How to connect the Co2 Reductor Standard Duo Invitial system:
- Screw the reductor valve to the cylinder
- Tighten the nut using the wrench provided in the package
- Open the needle valve to protect the pressure gauge
- Open the cylinder
- Fill the bubble counter 2/3 with water
- Screw the bubble counter onto the reducing valve
- Connect the hose with accessories
- Set the desired number of bubbles with the needle valve
- Other sets are also available including 2l, 5l, and 8l cylinders.
There are no reviews yet.