AZOO Ultra Bioguard is a liquid bacterial specific intended for freshwater, marine, and reef aquariums as well as ponds.
It is a multi-purpose agent that improves water quality and breaks down all harmful substances present in water. It cleans the bottom of the tank from food residues, excrement, and other impurities, thus preventing the formation of algae.
A mixture of probiotic, aerobic, and anaerobic bacteria will improve the quality of water in any water body.
Properties of AZOO Ultra Bioguard:
- For use in freshwater, marine, reef, and pond aquariums.
- Removes toxic substances, e.g. nitric acid, ammonia, nitrates, and hydrogen sulfide.
- It cleans the bottom of the tank of droppings, food leftovers, and other impurities.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors from the aquarium by removing nitrogen and sulfur from the water.
- The contained strains of bacteria have long-lasting activity.
- Can be applied directly to dry ground, gravel, or filter media.
- It inhibits the development of harmful pathogens that cause diseases and infections in fish.
- An ideal dietary supplement for fish and shrimps.
- Available in three different sizes
How to use:
- Shake thoroughly before use.
- New tank: when using for the first time: add 30ml per 100L of water.
- New filter media and aquarium substrate: Pour 10ml evenly per 1L of dry filter media or substrate. Wait 5 minutes for it to be completely absorbed, then pour water.
- Water change and regular use: add 10-15ml per 100L of water once a week.
- Temporary treatment of water quality in cases of poor water condition: change 1/3 of the water, then add 40ml per 100L of water.
- A full cap is 20ml. The inner cap is equal to 5ml The inner cap is 1ml.
- 30x18x24cm – 12L – 1ml
- 45x30x30cm – 35L – 3ml
- 60x30x36cm – 60L – 6ml
- 90x45x45cm – 180L – 18ml
- 120x45x45cm – 240L – 24ml