AQUARIO Neo Solution Fe is a liquid single-nutrient fertilizer for the care of aquatic plants. It allows the targeted dosage of iron, a very important micronutrient for aquatic plants, which plays a vital role in many enzyme reactions of chlorophyll synthesis. A sufficient supply of iron prevents typical deficiency symptoms such as bleached new leaves, provides a rich chlorophyll green, and strengthens the coloration of red aquatic plants.
- Liquid single-component fertilizer for use in aquaria
- Supplies the plants with iron specifically
- Prevents leaf chlorosis (bleached shoot tips) caused by iron deficiency
- Strengthens the red coloration of aquatic plants
- With a practical pump dispenser
- A combination of Neo Solution 1, Neo Solution 2, and Neo Solution K is recommended
Application of AQUARIO Neo Solution Fe
Solution Fe is dosed directly into the aquarium every 3 days. One pump lift corresponds to 1 ml. Fertilization is started not earlier than 30 days after restarting the aquarium. For permanent maintenance of the plant aquarium, 2 ml of Solution Fe per 20 l of aquarium water is added to the tank.
The dosage is only a guide value and can be altered depending on the aquarium in order to obtain optimum values. However, a water change of 30 – 50% should be carried out weekly to prevent individual nutrients from accumulating in the tank.
|Dosage||Every 3 days|
|Aquarium maintenance||1 ml per 20 l water|
|For fast plant growth||3 ml per 20 l water*|
|Low-light plant aquarium||1 ml per 20 l water|
|Color formation and balanced growth||2 ml per 20 l water|