AQUARIO Neo Solution 2 is a liquid combination fertilizer for aquatic plants. It supplies the aquarium plants with the important micronutrients iron (Fe), boron (K), molybdenum (Mo), and calcium (Ca).
The iron is present in chelated form so that it remains longer available for the plants in the aquarium. Nutrient deficiencies such as iron deficiency, recognizable from faded, yellow to white-colored young plant shoots, are prevented. In addition, Neo Solution 2 contains important amino acids and valuable natural humic substances, which have a beneficial effect on plant growth. The result is a rich green and healthy plant splendor in every tank.
- Liquid combined micronutrient fertilizer for aquatic plants
- Supplies the plants with Fe, B, Mo, and Ca
- Iron in stabilized form (Fe-DTPA) remains available for aquatic plants for a long time
- Prevents leaf chlorosis due to iron deficiency
- Promotes plant growth through important amino acids and valuable humic substances
- With a practical pump dispenser
- A combination of Neo Solution 1, Neo Solution K, and Neo Solution Fe is recommended
- Not suitable for use in shrimp breeding tanks
Neo Solution 2 is dosed directly into the aquarium every 3 days. One pump stroke corresponds to 1 ml. Fertilization is started at the earliest 30 days after the aquarium has been (re)started. For permanent maintenance of the plant aquarium, 2 ml Neo Solution 2 per 20 l aquarium water is added to the tank.
The dosage is only a guide value and can be lowered or increased depending on the aquarium in order to obtain optimum values. A weekly water change of 30 – 50 % should be carried out so that individual nutrients that are not converted do not accumulate in the tank.
|Dosage||Every 3 days|
|Aquarium maintenance||2 ml per 20 l water|
|For fast plant growth||1 ml per 20 l water *|
|Low-light plant aquarium||2 ml per 20 l water|
|Color formation and balanced growth||3 ml per 20 l water|