AQUARIO Neo Solution 1 from AQUARIO is a liquid combination fertilizer for aquatic plants. It supplies the aquarium plants with the important macronutrients nitrogen (N), potassium (K), magnesium (Mg), and phosphorus (P) (in the form of phosphate). Neo Solution 1 increases photosynthesis performance and ensures rapid plant growth. Deficiency symptoms, indicated by holey leaves and leaf discoloration, are prevented.
- Liquid combination fertiliser
- With N, K, Mg, and P
- For fast plant growth
- Prevents deficiency symptoms
- Not suitable for shrimp breeding tanks
- Macro-combined fertilizer for aquatic plants
- Supplies the plants with N, K, Mg, and P
- For healthy and fast plant growth
- Prevents leaf discoloration and formation of holes in leaves due to nutrient deficiencies
- With a practical pump dispenser
- Combined application with Neo Solution 2, Neo Solution K, and Neo Solution Fe of the Aquario fertilizer series recommended
- Not suitable for use in shrimp breeding tanks
Application of AQUARIO Neo Solution 1
Solution 1 is dosed directly into the aquarium every 3 days. One pump lift corresponds to 1 ml. Fertilization is started not earlier than 30 days after restarting the aquarium. For permanent maintenance of the plant aquarium, 2 ml of Solution 1 per 20 l of aquarium water is added to the tank.
The dosage is only a guide value and can be altered depending on the aquarium in order to obtain optimum values. However, a water change of 30 – 50% should be carried out weekly to prevent individual nutrients from accumulating in the tank.
|Dosage||Every 3 days|
|Aquarium maintenance||1 ml per 20 l water|
|For fast plant growth||3 ml per 20 l water*|
|Low-light plant aquarium||1 ml per 20 l water|
|Color formation and balanced growth||2 ml per 20 l water|
There are no reviews yet.