The JBL Aquarium Test Combi Set Plus NH4 is a large test kit for water parameters + Ammonium test in aquariums with plants. The test is easy to use and safe to use, and at the same time offers laboratory accuracy of measurements.
The test allows you to precisely determine the following values:
- PH test: The acidity of the water is from 3.0 to 10
- KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness)
- NO2 test: Toxic nitrogen compound
- NO3 test: Cause of algae
- NH4 test: Reading non-toxic ammonium, determination of toxic ammonia from table
- To determine the CO2 content, it is sufficient to measure the pH and KH. These two values determine the CO2 content of the water, which can be found in the attached table.
Plastic case, 5 reagents, 3 glass cuvettes, syringe for measuring the exact amount of water, dosing spoons, comparison block, plastic cuvette, color cards, protocol cards, and user manual.